Discover our secret recipe of French Spring Haze, the newest dessert menu at The Junction At Pullman, the best café in Bangkok.
1. Lemon and Vanilla Sponge
- Sugar 260 g
- Egg White 300 g
- Cake Flour 175 g
- Corn Starch 17 g
- Salt 1 g
- Vanilla Powder (as needed)
- Sicoly Granulated Lemon Peels 50 g
- Egg Yolks 240 g
- Mix into the mixer using the whisk, 2/3 of the sugar and the egg whites until soft picks.
- Then sift the flour and the starch.
- Mix egg yolks, lemon granulated peel and vanilla with the remaining sugar until combined.
- Fold the egg yolk mixture onto the meringue delicately using a rubber spatula.
- Then add the sifted solids and fold delicately.
- Spread 1 cm thick into a baking tray and bake at 200ºC for 9 minutes.
2. Lemon and Mascarpone Creamy
- Sicoly Lemon Juice 200 g
- Sicoly Granulated Peel 30 g
- Whole Eggs 175 g
- Sugar 125 g
- Butter 225 g
- Gelatin Sheets 7 g (3.5 units)
- Mascarpone Cheese 150 g
- Mix eggs, lemon juice, lemon granulate zests and sugar.
- Cook the mixture until boing point.
- Remove from the heat and add the bloomed gelatin sheets.
- Let to cool at 40ºC and add the butter.
- Blend using a hand blender.
- Add to the mascarpone cheese, mix to smooth and use.
3. Pear and White Peach Mousse
- Sicoly Pear Purée 350 g
- Sicoly White Peach Purée 150 g
- Italian Meringue 150 g
- Gelatin Sheets 6 units (12 g)
- Semi Whipped Cream 350 g
- Heat a small part of the purée and melt in the gelatin leaves (previously soaked in cold water).
- Add the remaining purée.
- Then mix the previous mixture with the Italian meringue and as last step the semi-whipped cream. Use.
4. White Peach and Rose Glazing
- Water 1000 g
- Sucre 400 g
- Pectin NH 40 g
- White Peach Purée 150 g
- Rose Water (as needed)
- Citric Acid Solution 7 g
- Pink Color (as needed)
- Mix pectin and sugar.
- Heat the water until 40ºC.
- Then pour in the mixture of sugar and pectin and stir until boiling point.
- Remove and add the citric acid solution.
- Add the white peach purée and the rose water once the glazing cold and let to rest 24 hours. Use at 40ºC.
- Place the mousse into the molds until half.
- Fill with the lemon and mascarpone creamy.
- Add some more mousse on top and cover with the sponge. Freeze. Glaze and decorate.