Creamy, rich, and bursting with bold coffee flavours, Tiramisu is one of the savoury desserts. They’re so simple to make at home following our secret recipe or why not taste one at The Junction At Pullman.
- Egg Yolk 10 pcs
- Eggs 2 pcs
- Sugar 230 g
- Kahlua 40 g
- Coffee 5 g
- Mascarpone 1,000 g
- Gelatine 10 pcs
- Cream 800 g
- Vigorously whisk egg yolks, eggs and sugar in a bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water until the mixture goes pale, 7 minutes.
- Beat Kahlua and coffee 5 minutes. Combine with egg yolks, eggs and sugar and continuously whisk in a bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, 4 minutes.
- Add Mascarpone into the egg mixture, then add gelatine.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks hold, and fold gently into the egg mixture, whisk 2 minutes.
- Layer in a dish and refrigerate overnight.